The Samata Residence500 sqm
The Samata Residence is the ultimate Sanur accommodation – an exclusive and super-luxurious house with 3 stylish bedrooms, a large and inviting pool with sundeck and loungers, extensive gardens and a large Balé bengong (daybed). The fully-equipped kitchen can easily service a family or three couples travelling together (max occupancy 6 adults and 3 children) and there are large indoor-outdoor living and dining areas in which you can spread out. The Residence also boasts stunning views over lush lawns, peaceful rice fields and the dazzling Indian Ocean beyond.
- Complimentary Daily Soft Drinks
- Complimentary Fruit Basket
- Wi-Fi Access
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen Television
- Safe Deposit Box
- Hair Dryer
- Linen and Towels
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Cable/Satellite TV
Book Early. Save More
Book 45 days in advance and get 35% off. This offer is included: daily breakfast at Zenso Restaurant for two persons, return airport transfer, welcome drink and refreshments upon arrival, 24-hour Butler service, complimentary WiFi and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Children and bedsNormal Occupancy per bedroom is 2 Adults. Additional maximum of 2 (two) children, 8 (eight) years old and below, is complimentary when sharing existing bed with parents/adults.
- Check-in & Check-out timesCheck-in time is at 3 pm, Check-out time is at 12 pm.
- Nearby beachesKeramas Beach, Matahari Terbit Beach, Sindhu Beach are Sanur’s most popular beaches.
- Distance from the International AirportThe Samata is a 30-minute ride from Kuta and Ubud. Ngurah Rai Airport is a 35-minute drive from the resort.
- Is there a free shuttle bus available?Yes, guests enjoy free return airport transfer, shuttle drop-off to Sanur area.